Compulink is a privately owned, information communication technology company headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe. The group was founded in 1991. The vision at inception was to provide a solid high delivery management information systems platform on which to deploy critical Applications. That need is greater today with the explosion of the Internet and Web Applications. In 1998 Compulink embarked on a major organizational re-engineering exercise in which the vision was redefined to reflect the companys position as a significant information technology player on the Zimbabwean scene.
The purpose of our organization is to release into the hands of our clients a solid knowledge management tool that creates a competitive edge while at the same time delivering the richest buying and ownership experience possible.
Compulinks vision is to be a world class Information Systems Integration House, offering solid solutions backed by service excellence that exceeds customer expectations through:
- A culture of Innovation and Creativity
- A Learning Organization
- Effective communication
- Team Work
- Ethical Behavior
- Service Excellence
- We respect every member of staff as a human being and empower each one of them to manage specific processes.
- We hold open honest communication, ethical behavior and high moral character as key attributes for all staff.
- We rely on innovation and action as the key vehicles for sustained growth and profitability.
- We respect our shareholders as business investors seeking return on investment and our suppliers and customers as partners who must benefit from our relationship.
- We respect the country, government and community in which we operate and aim to give back into the community to improve the overall quality of life.